The primary news on the development of the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service is preparation of our Pre-Sale. Lots of work has been done to make this possible, so we’ll try to reflect it in this Paracosm Digest.
Of course, our development team continues the work on the Post Scriptum games, and we have some basic information about the game of our partners, the indie-studio Wanted Games.
If you are interested, please check out the flow of Paracosmic events through the whole series of our informative Digests.
Caer Sidi Pre-Sale
This event is a promised continuation of our recent Donate Promo. This Pre-Sale is dedicated to the Paracosm community, first of all. Its primary goal is to give our close friends (you, guys) various items for the best price possible.
Lots of efforts have been put into preparing the Caer Sidi Pre-Sale. Here are a few moments to pay attention to.
- The Pre-Sale has offers for traders (Caer Sidi Credits and Paracosm Keys) and offers for gamers (six types of bundles with virtual assets and even real-world souvenirs).
- The first stage of the Pre-Sale starts on the 1st of March. It will have only offers for traders.
- The second stage, with offers for gamers, starts on the 11th of March.
We encourage you to get the detailed information in the article “Great Opportunities of Caer Sidi Pre-Sale”.
The site of Caer Sidi
The Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service have started taking their web shapes and colors. Its basic page with the Pre-Sale functionality will be available starting from March 1. There will be a special announcement on the Paracosm.Games site with the link to Caer Sidi.
Feeling the interest of our community in some technical aspects of the future platform and service, we’ve published a couple of articles, dedicated to this topic:
- Tangle and Hyperledger – check out here the information on use of the distributed registry of Tangle on the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service, with Hyperledger Fabric as a temporary solution until the primary functionality is ready.
- Full power of Paracosm Key is active only after KYC – here we explain why the procedure of KYC is obligatory for unlocking full advantages of identified accounts.
Post Scriptum games
Our role-playing game, based on this paracosm is going to be made on Unreal Engine – such a decision has been made by the game design team. The demo version is in development on this game engine.
Our artists work on many visual aspects, and it is worth to mention coats of arms for in-game fractions – probably we’ll be able to reveal them soon.
Here is one of the warriors among virtual humans – a brave lady.
Our collectible token game on the base of the Post Scriptum Paracosm is in active internal testing right now. For example, the team checks the balance and logics. The game has got some significant improvements in its external appearance.
Altar: the War of Gods
Lots of Paracosmic adventures wait for us in the future, Join our social communities to not miss them out: