Weeks fly by so fast when you are busy with something super interesting – for example when you work on such unique products as the Paracosm platform and Post Scriptum games. Our development team managed to distract themselves from many exciting processes to share with you, guys, some new achievements and milestones.
To get a wider picture of activities inside of Paracosm.Company, take a look at our previous informative post – the Paracosm Digest #3.
As you might know, one of the distinguishing features for the Paracosm platform is the choice of the progressive technologies of IOTA and distributed registry as a kind of internal engine, a moving power.
During the last week, our developers continued working on the technical side of the process:
- a backup of the Hyperledger blockchain has been made with transfer to a test server;
- for the production environment, Hyperledger was set up, and a payment application was set up and tested.
The Caer Sidi service
Caer Sidi is a portal to the multidimensional Paracosm platform. All the payments and trades will proceed through Caer Sidi, game adventures will start from here. We recommend visiting our FAQ section for more information.
The current work on Caer Sidi concerns of many aspects, from setting up an internal feedback form to sorting the products in the interface and implementation of various payment features and parts of personal space for the users.
Technical aspects of the Paracosm platform may find no powerful response in gamers’ hearts. So let’s move to games of Paracosm.Company.
Post Scriptum MMORPG
Some gamers may tremble with anticipation, waiting for the opportunity to delve into the world of Post Scriptum. It’s nice to have some fresh food for our imagination – to feel this post-apocalyptic paracosm even before the alpha release.
Please, check out these images from our designers:
- one of the customs for the in-game-character, Collector – the work in progress;
- a house of Post Scriptum inhabitants and protective fences for it. Humans use various suitable materials, collected around the location.
- tools for collecting useful materials in the Post Scriptum environment and maybe for some other in-game activities;
- a beautiful, atmospheric illustration.
Making games is a technical work as well (a lot of technical work, in fact). For example we make tests of voxel engines for the role-playing game of Post Scriptum.
Post Scriptum CTG
Our Collectible Token Game from this post-apocalyptic world has took a significant step towards the upcoming alpha testing – the first online match through the Tangle emulator has successfully happened.
Some features are added to the game functional:
- Backsides of tokens got info about their rareness;
- It became possible to check the history of commands in matches, with division on rounds and moves;
- Tokens got some new abilities;
- New animation of units interaction has been added to the game;
- Units of online opponents are now hidden from view – to give a secrecy in choosing in-game strategies.
User interface of Post Scriptum CTG and visualizations are in final elaboration. Of course, many changes and additions may happen on the way to the final release.
The first partner
The agreement between Paracosm.Company and the indie-studio Wanted Games is official now. This is our first partner, the first 3rd-party developer on the Paracosm platform. Get more information in this post.
Lots of exciting Paracosmic news will be revealed in our future digests and other posts on our official site. To not miss them, follow Paracosm.Company on these social pages: