An enormous amount of work is needed to release a decent gaming product – quality standards almost reach the sky in the modern industry. With products of Paracosm Project, the task becomes even more impressive. We’re developing a Tangle-based ecosystem of the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service, our team is working on two games from the world of Post Scriptum, and we’re preparing a win/win on-boarding program for integrating 3rd-party games.
Impressive ideas become real thanks to systematic work, so professionals of Paracosm Project are moving forward on this path. This post gives understanding of our new achievements on this development journey – everything worth mentioning since Paracosm Digest #20.
The ecosystem of Caer Sidi is especially suitable for games with collectible assets. Developers can add phygital objects to their products and connect the playing process in real and virtual worlds. Read more on this topic in our fresh article “The best games with collectibles (and what’s missing in them)”.
For the period of two weeks:
- registration of hashes of HL transactions in SSStorage has been realized;
- work on the dashboard of SSStorage continues;
- the function of adding unique assets to SSStorage and their connection to games/paracosms have been developed.
Please, follow our news on social pages to discover the details of our upcoming update – we would like to keep them as a surprise.
The collectible token game from the paracosm of Post Scriptum is in the process of final polishing before presenting to the public. These things happened there:
- 3D characters have been added to the game;
- work on the characters’ UI;
- creating a new info panel for units;
- bug fixing in choosing factions;
- further work on the online game.
In the role-playing game of Post Scriptum;
- the Champion character has been integrated;
- a sword and animation of using it have been added;
- these animations have been realized: an interaction with items and opponent’s reaction on attacks.
To feel the internal atmosphere of the Post Scriptum Paracosm, we invite you to listen to this soundtrack:
Friends, our team thinks strategically, so we follow thought-out plans on the future development of our products. They have been revealed in the article “Caer Sidi: development plans for Q3-Q4 2019.”
Join our Discord community to get our news first hand.