The team around the Paracosm project simultaneously works on a few dimensions of the game cross-reality. We’re glad to share with you the most exciting achievements of the whole developing process.
This post is a continuation of our series of informative Digests. You can also check out the Paracosm Digest #1.
Two games from this universe got new details.
- The world of Post Scriptum will have various weather effects. This cool feature was in elaboration during the last week.
- To survive and expand their power on the whole world, inhabitants of Post Scriptum may unite in small gangs and huge clans. The Post Scriptum Order will be a fundamental group for this game world – last week, a story behind it was in active development.
- Collecting resources and battling will be among the most common activities in our future game. The development team took steps to refine both of them – there are improvements in the resourcing logic and battle mechanics.
To give a bit of food for your visual imagination, have a look at the following images of:
- Battle Shields:
- A location, named Parma:
- A homunculus of an Undead creature:
- The collectible token game of Post Scriptum is preparing for the alpha testing. Some significant features have been added last week: a match replay and some settings for the game lobby.
- Players will be able to start Post Scriptum CTG with a set of starting tokens. These basic tokens got some new pieces – to give newbies the full feeling of game mechanics.
- There will be different ways to expand your token collection. To imagine the most effective digital pieces, players will be able to use a special Token Editor – this feature is preparing for adding to the game.
The most valuable part of the Paracosm project is people for whom we’re building the cross-reality in gaming. We treasure our community of geeks and dreamers, trying to provide all the necessary means for active communications, for sharing our ideas, for participating in the ecosystem development. One of such “meeting rooms” has been created last week – it’s our Paracosm server on Discord. We welcome everyone there!
Also, we couldn’t stop ourselves from sharing with you a “secret” information 😉 There is a closed group of Paracosm Ambassadors. They are our closest friends, who take the most active part in the making the dream of cross-reality come true. For more details, read our post “Paracosm Ambassadors: a Fellowship for Closest Friends”.
The work on the Paracosm project continues, and fresh glimpses at our future milestones will be revealed next week, in Paracosm Digest #3. Follow us on social networks to not miss anything interesting!