Three products of Paracosm Project have been released, and this is our main achievement from the previous two weeks (and the result of a much longer work). We are happy to reach this milestone. We are so grateful for your warm and very helpful feedback, dear friends.
In this fresh entry to the Paracosm Digests series, you will find the basic info on this release, along with reports on developing the Post Scriptum games.
Caer Sidi / VR Hub / Altar
The team of Paracosm Project started an active development process nearly a year ago. Since then, innovative ideas of our leaders, Sergey Ivanceglo and Pavel Shlapak, have been transformed into real products. In a super early state, they were presented at a few game conferences. Following the plans for Q2-Q3 2019, these products were released on the 30th of May:
- Caer Sidi Alpha – a re-designed version of the site CaerSidi.net with strongly increased functionality (for example, the possibility for Caer Sidi Traders to sell their Credits and Paracosm Keys);
- CrossParacosmic VR Hub (pre-alpha) – a place in virtuality to communicate with other Caer Sidi users or to enter a game paracosm;
- Altar: the War of Gods (pre-alpha) – a collectible token game from our partners, the Wanted Games studio.
More information about this release has been given in the article “Welcome to Caer Sidi Alpha”.
Of course, the work on these products continues, and some improvements were already made – such as adding small functional features and fixing minor bugs.
For the distributed registry technology of Tangle, porting to JS crypto algorithms have been finished, the Dev infrastructure has been transferred to AWS and tested. Our team works on the admin page for SSStorage
The possibility to transfer credits and assets is in development, as well as the functionality of the user wallets.
Post Scriptum CTG is in closed testing and Post Scriptum RPG is in its early stage. Here are some updates on progress with these products:
Post Scriptum CTG
- effects from using various weapon types, from the presence or absence of a defensive attribute (shields, etc);
- a more convenient constructor of token abilities has been realized;
- a test online mode has been launched;
- sound effects and 3D characters are in development.
Post Scripum RPG
- a list of in-game characters and their customs is almost completed;
- mid-range weapons are categorized according to the damage type;
- work on the reaction after attacks (to be transferred to the Online CTG).
Please, take a look at a creature from the Post Scriptum Paracosm – an undead deer:
A few interesting articles on various aspects of the game industry has been published on our site, so we invite you to check them out:
- How does assets exchange improve gaming?
- Augmented Reality as a “better together” feature
- Let’s create games (with coding and without)
Stay tuned to Paracosm Project on these social pages: