This fresh Digest from Paracosm Project might seem a bit smaller than other such informative posts. Let us make a small teaser, without spoiling anything – guys, this is rather the calm before the storm. Great and super exciting news will be revealed… quite soon. Stay tuned to our post on social networks to not miss out something interesting.
For now, it would be better to return to our achievements from the previous week (those, we can speak about openly).
Games make up the primary reason for many people to participate in the Paracosm community. So, let’s start with a short report on the development process of our Post Scriptum games.
For the collectible token game:
- a test lobby for online games has been realized;
- bots modding has been improved;
- environmental assets are in the process of selecting;
- the development of attack and defense continues;
- support effects are in development;
- the team works on sounds.
For the role-playing game, we work on:
- a list of characters and their customs;
- weapon types and their classification – to use in the gameplay;
- tags for using in the battle system (for transferring to Post Scriptum CTG).
For the integration of these and other games to our ecosystem, the Paracosm team works on various aspects of online games. For the DRT functionality of the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service, we work on integration of SSStorage.
The site CaerSidi.net is preparing for implementing the method of FIFO. The cleaning process continues – we’re getting rid of bugs.
As you might know, the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service welcome games with innovative features of VR, AR, and XR. We know, many people in our community enjoy Virtual Reality, so we have prepared a list of the best VR games for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
A bit more serious publication also appeared on our site last week – please, check out the article “Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service explained”.