Fiends, what about some fresh news from Paracosm Project? Like usual for our Paracosm Digests, we give information on the progress with the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service, with games of Post Scriptum.
The previous such informative post is here: Paracosm Digest #16.
First of all, let us make a small teaser of the upcoming big changes on the site CaerSidi.net. We can’t give any details, we can’t even reveal an exact date – a leap in progress is definitely coming, so stay tuned to our news.
Our web and DRT development team works on:
- integration of SSStorage and adjustments to it;
- Interactions between SSStorage and the service Caer Sidi for implementing the items exchange feature;
- creating endpoints for the front-end part;
- web-page for the items exchange feature;
- improvements of the static pages;
The first planned game from the Post Scriptum paracosm is the CTG (collectible token game). For it:
- token injuries in development – depending on the type of fights and their results;
- modding bots on lua-scripts are in development;
- we work on the sound accompaniment and 3D models of in-game characters;
- the possibility of online games is in preparation;
- the possibility to turn off the visual support has been implemented in the early build.
The role-playing game will be the next one from the Post Scriptum paracosm. For it:
- we work on the invite mechanism;
- effects of usual injuries are in development;
- effects of critical injuries have been defined for transfer to the battle system of CTG;
- chat and minimap have been implemented for the gameplay testing (this feature is not planned for the final release).
For the background coordination of Post Scriptum game with the distributed registry of Tangle, the mechanism of transferring the whole structure to a new root directory has been developed.
Here are a few new sketches from Post Scriptum RPG:
- three forms of a hare (normal, undead, demonic):
- three forms of a fox (normal, undead, demonic):
- the general view of the location Parma:
Last week, two interesting articles have been published on our blog, so we invite you to check them out:
Please, stay tuned to Paracosm Project on our social pages: