We took a short technical break in publishing our news sets – two weeks have passed since our previous Digest. Of course, work on Paracosm Project continues as usual. Post Scriptum games, the Paracosm platform, and Caer Sidi service got new bricks for their “perfect construction”.
Also, we’ve published a general preview of our upcoming VR Hub. Please, check out the article “CrossParacosmic VR Hub: a place beyond time and space”.
The Paracosm team polishes the site CaerSidi.net, preparing its new design for presenting to the public. We would like to show it to you in the best state possible – with no bugs involved and with everything working properly. For the DRT functionality, we made some adjustments to the FIFO scheme, the mechanism of adding Caer Sidi Credits.
For Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service, we’ve chosen the distributed registry of Tangle. This decision has been explained in the article “Tangle-based products: an advantage over blockchain”.
Data from games on our platform will be written in DRT, supporting the value of virtual assets and protecting history from backdating. This feature will be implemented for games of our team and for the products of our partners.
Games from the Post Scriptum paracosm are our starting products. The collectible token game is in the stage of closed alpha testing. The feedback from players helps to make the game even better. Last week, such additions to Post Scriptum CTG have been made:
- gameplay improvements in the aspects of attack results;
- additional visual effects for tokens on the game board, shades for the game elements;
- a new type of support that cancels the opponent’s attack;
- an in-game command for putting a token away from the hands.
Post Scriptum RPG is an ambitious initiative, so we take the necessary time to implement its ideas on the highest level possible. Last week we:
- continued development of Maze in the Cave location;
- made improvements into sound accompaniment;
- worked on the skeletal structure for players;
- developed damage grading;
- finalized the network code for terramorphing;
- made adjustments to the level design and the cave appearance.
One of the most exciting parts of our digests is the section with new visuals, made by gifted Paracosm artists. So, here they are:
- the final version of the Collector costume:
- a new version of the Post Scriptum Boosters with tokens for the collectible token game:
- Asbestos costumes, male and female variants:
Paracosm Project is not limited to games. It’s rather an ecosystem where developers can present their products to a big audience of our platform. Some information for our potential partners is given in the article “Paracosm platform has a place for your game world”.
Which games do you prefer as players – free or paid? Which games would you like to make as developers? Some thoughts on this interesting topic can be found in the article “Free or Paid Games. Choice of developers and players”.
We regularly make useful and informative posts on our social pages. Follow us there: