The previous week brought us a super interesting and significant event – the web-conference with Ariwonto. Of course, the team of Paracosm Project continues active development of our products. Check out the fresh news in this post.
The workflow can be felt through the whole series of these informative publications – Paracosm Digests.
Paracosm & Ariwonto. Game DEV United
The web-conference took place on the 27th of April. It contained presentations from our partners, the development company Ariwonto.
Also, there was the Paracosm web-conference, as a part of the event. Viewers were able to learn more about the distinguishing features of the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service, through:
- Paracosm Project presentation;
- Q&A session with Pavel Shlapak and Sergey Ivancheglo (Come-from-Beyond).
We’ve published a review of the Paracosm web-conference on our site. You’ll find there the video of the presentation and Q&A session along with a text version of questions from the community and our answers to them.
The platform and service make up the basis to allow innovations of Paracosm Project to exist. Our team put enough effort to deliver CaerSidi.net in time and with the best quality.
One of the primary tasks right now is implementing a new design. It asks for synchronization of the front-end and back-end parts. The landing page, store, and user cart were in testing last week.
From the side of DRT, the FIFO scheme was in development in SSStorage. Also, SSStorage REST API was in end-to-end testing.
Games on the base of the Post Scriptum world are our starting products for the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service. They implement innovations of the distributed registry in gaming and just offer interesting playing experience.
The very interaction of these games with Tangle was in development last week. All the methods of work with the API of Tangle were realized – the same with a background service for the reaction to adding new entries to Tangle.
The collectible token game of Post Scriptum got:
- a new visualization of the stack;
- a new animation of adding tokens to a match;
- adjustments to the rules and mechanics of the Support abilities;
- slight changes to the battle animation;
- improved logic of the in-game bot;
- an improved console with the battle history;
- a new feature of skipping a move;
- most of the bugs fixed.
Lots of achievements in the developing of Post Scriptum CTG have become possible thanks to participants of the alpha testing.
Post Scriptum RPG got:
- an improved mechanic of terramorphing – there is no grass in the caves from now on;
- terramorphing works in multiplayer;
- the possibility to dig ground is supplemented by the possibility to create mounds.
Other game aspects are in development:
- a maze in Cave;
- a new location “Foot of the mountains”;
- lighting for the environment, the virtual sky;
- in-game sound accompaniment;
- Parma and the demo location with runes;
- new materials for terramorphing;
- Cave ot the 4th level.
Let’s take a look at some new images from our artists – a plant and some animals, infected with decoy and undead.