The collectible token game of Post Scriptum gets significant improvements, following recommendations of Paracosm Ambassadors, participants of the closed alpha testing. Our team prepares the world of the role-playing game for the future alpha release. The site CaerSidi.net is in active development – for many upcoming changes. Read the details in the fresh Paracosm Digest #14.
Before delving into the news, let us mention a significant event, planned for April 27 – our web-conference with the company Ariwonto. It will be dedicated to game development and some business aspects of this industry. Sergey Ivancheglo and Pavel Shlapak will participate in the event from the Paracosm Project side. Please, check out the web-conference schedule here.
Our primary gaming platform is available in its MVP version and a lot of effort is put into developing the upcoming alpha version with a much-improved design and many interesting features. To feel the spirit of the current development process, take a look at our plans for 2nd-3rd quarters of 2019.
Here are some results from the last week:
- a scheme of interaction of Caer Sidi and SSStorage has been developed and tested, the structure for it has been prepared on the upcoming version of the site;
- end points for the work with Asset API have been realized and tested;
- a new mechanic of interaction of the Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service has been approved.
Also, we have started the work on the system of providing data transfer infrastructure for Caer Sidi:
- the project is in the development on Asp.net core;
- a service for the Tangle API requests has been created.
Our closed community of Paracosm Ambassadors has a chance to test an alpha version of the collectible token game Post Scriptum. Thank you guys for your feedback. It’s immense support in the development process. Your interest in our product means the world for us.
As a result of this closed alpha testing, the development team has made some adjustments to the gameplay mechanics and to visual effects.
- a new game mode has been added – Hotseat, for two people to play on one computer;
- animation of trembling for tokens is replaced with precession;
- hand rotation is replaced with the possibility to remove tokens from your hand during moves of the opponent. Animation for the relevant processes has been added to the game;
- some minor bugs have been fixed.
Here is an improved version of the Booster pack for Post Scriptum CTG. Each such item contains seven random tokens – they are available for purchase on Caer Sidi Sale right now.
Also, we are ready to reveal the appearance of the Hemp String – a unique item, part of our gaming bundles on Caer Sidi Pre-Sale.
For the world of Post Scriptum RPG, we worked on the location Cave, improved lighting, audio, and animation of characters.
To join the game, new players will need an invite. Last week, we worked on its system and its icon.
Please, check out some new sketches for the upcoming Post Scriptum RPG:
- plants, infected by decay;
- Garbage. It’s a source of useful things for humans, garbage collectors:
What do you think about these images?
To get news from Paracosm Project regularly, follow our social pages: