We at Paracosm Project are eager to deliver the whole ecosystem of Caer Sidi at the highest quality possible. That’s why we don’t speed up the development processes but act according to our thought-out roadmap.
In this post, we would like to reveal our plans for the third and fourth quarters of 2019.
Achievements of Q2>
Let us begin with a kind of report – achievements of our team from the second quarter of this year. We’ve written about our plans for this period in the article “Caer Sidi: Current and Upcoming Features of the Service”.
- An improved design and expanded functionality of the site CaerSidi.net have been presented to the public as part of our huge release – Caer Sidi Alpha. Now, it’s a working web-portal of Paracosm Project.
- A pre-alpha version of Cross-Paracosmic VR Hub is now available to enjoy. Get it from CaerSidi.net.
- A pre-alpha version of the game Altar: the War of Gods is also available for testing.
- Caer Sidi Traders, participants of our Pre-Sale can sell their stocks of credits and Paracosm Keys. This functional is open from the trader accounts.
- Transfers of assets and credits are now available for all the registered users.
The second half of 2019 will continue the flow of great news from Paracosm Project. Here is a rough plan:
- Two-factor authentication will be implemented on Caer Sidi to make your account even more protected.
- Our news flow will be transferred from the site Paracosm.Games to the news section on CaerSidi.net.
- Products in the Store section will get their individual pages with detailed descriptions and big images – for your convenience, guys.
- Detailed transactions history will be available for view.
- Localization of the site for other languages: German, Russian, Chinese.
- The algorithm for integrating 3rd-party products to the Caer Sidi ecosystem will be ready.
- User profiles will have more functional features.
- The first version of the User Market will appear on the site – with the possibility to trade assets.
- The mobile application of Caer Sidi will be launched for closed alpha testing.
- The procedure of KYC will start for users with Blank Paracosm Keys.
- An updated design with a new architecture will be launched.
This list contains the most prominent milestones, which we plan to reach. The same period will be filled with many other exciting events. Probably, there will be some interesting surprises.
Caer Sidi will participate in the trade fair of tabletop games, SPIEL ‘19. Come and meet our team in the real world.
We reflect them in the posts on our social pages – please, follow us on: