Many virtual worlds of the Paracosm platform are interconnected by the (magic) power of the Caer Sidi service. Many amazing features become possible thanks to it: such as transferring assets between game paracosms, items trading, creating new universes and integration existing.
Our Caer Sidi is under construction right now – the starting aspects of this service are taking their shapes and colors. Much more features are planned for the future. In this article, we explain current and reveal future opportunities for the Caer Sidi users.
Fill the Inventory
April 2019 is a twice starting month:
- An MVP version of the Caer Sidi service has been launched for the public use;
- The primary Caer Sidi Sale has started, so users can purchase various items, both virtual and real.
Even on the stage of Caer Sidi Pre-Sale, we opened registration for Traders and Denizens. New accounts are of the anonymous type by default, with limited functionality. To open such features as writing data in the distributed registry of Tangle, Caer Sidi users should get their Blank Paracosm Keys. A bit later we will invite you to complete the free procedure of KYC and thus get a full-functioned Paracosm Key and enter the closed club of verified accounts.
Caer Sidi Sale offers quite a few amazing items. Please, check out the list of them in this article. For now, you can make purchases with IOTA, Bitcoin, or Ethereum.
Some of the features, promised in our list of April milestones are already implemented – such as the inventory section for users to see all their purchased items in one place.
One of the starting games on the Paracosm platform has entered the stage of closed alpha testing – our Ambassadors can try out Post Scriptum CTG.
A glimpse at Q2-Q3
It’s a nice idea to make some plans and to follow them. We do this with our project – to concentrate efforts on the next step, to enjoy the achieved results, and to see clearly the further development.
For the 2nd-3rd quarters of 2019, we have the following plans:
- A significantly improved design of the site CaerSidi.net will provide a better user experience.
- We will start to conduct the procedure of KYC for owners of Paracosm Keys – it’s necessary for verifying accounts.
- Transfer of assets and credits will become available for users of the Caer Sidi service.
- Caer Sidi traders will be able to sell their credits and keys for IOTA (first, without the possibility to withdraw IOTA).
- Technically, we will be ready to offer the on-boarding program for 3rd-party developers. The API of Caer Sidi will allow connecting games and their assets to our ecosystem.
- Our development team is going to launch a mobile application of Caer Sidi.
- The site of Caer Sidi will be translated to some other languages.
- CrossParacosmic VR Hub will be released.
- Caer Sidi users will be able to trade in-game assets.
- Two collectible token games will be available for open alpha testing – “Altar: the War of Gods” and Post Scriptum CTG.
- CaerSidi.net will get its own news section, where we will share the most exciting information.
Of course, the development process may add something unexpected to our plans. Maybe, the ability to adjust them and still move forward is a significant skill to be successful in creating a working product.
Stay tuned for all things Paracosm Project: