The second phase of Caer Sidi Pre-Sale starts on the 11th of March. It includes gaming bundles with various items – they are available at great discounts. Let’s have a look at the content of our offers for Caer Sidi Denizens, gamers on the Paracosm platform.
The first stage of this Pre-Sale started on the 1st of March. There are Paracosm Keys and Caer Sidi Credits among offers for traders, and they may be still available for you to purchase – please, check out the article “Caer Sidi Pre-Sale – a Great Start to be continued”.
Who are Caer Sidi Denizens?
We plan to add three types of accounts to the Paracosm platform, which will be able to enjoy slightly different features of the Caer Sidi service. They are:
- Traders – accounts with many possibilities to offer various virtual items to other users.
- Denizens – accounts of gamers, who use the platform as a kind of portal to multiple gaming paracosms.
- Masters – accounts of creators and rulers of the virtual universes.
We create games for the platform to give Caer Sidi Denizens a complete user experience. Games of our team are based on the world of Post Scriptum. We also have an agreement with the indie-studio Wanted Games about the creation of the exclusive collectible token game Altar: the War of Gods.
Gaming Bundles of Caer Sidi Pre-Sale
Unlike the starting stage with offers for traders, our Pre-Sale for Caer Sidi Denizens will have no limitations on the minimum purchase. Still, there is a max limitation – we put on Pre-Sale a particular quantity of gaming bundles. They are our offers specially for the Paracosm community.
There are going to be six types of bundles:
- Gamer Bundle;
- Explorer Bundle;
- Warrior Bundle;
- Adventurer Bundle;
- Alchemist Bundle;
- Champion Bundle.
Various virtual and even real-world items are included in these bundles. Such as:
- Caer Sidi Credits – an internal currency of the platform, similar to in-game gold.
- Paracosm Keys – access to high protected accounts with their data written in the distributed registry of Tangle. To activate these Keys, Caer Sidi Denizens should complete the procedure of KYC.
- Tangible Paracosm Keys – a real-world version of the digital Keys. Each Tangible Key will be paired with a digital one, keeping the same data. More details on such items and their prototypes can be found in the article “Tangible Paracosm Keys – what are they?”.
- Key Skins – special souvenirs to keep your Tangible Paracosm Keys in them. Such skins will have different design and form. Some of them are basic, the same for everyone, and some can be made according to your individual order. There are real and digital Key Skins.
- Hemp String (Post Scriptum CTG) – a unique souvenir for carrying tokens from this game. This particular type of strings will be given only during the Pre-Sale as proof of your chance to participate in the alpha test of Post Scriptum CTG.
- Altar: The War Of Gods – Starter Pack. A set of creatures from three in-game pantheons. This offer is also active only during the Pre-Sale. Later on, players will get only two pantheons for free: one at the start and one after completing the tutorial. The third pantheon will be available as an in-game purchase.
- Boosters for both CTGs on the platform: Post Scriptum and Altar. They will give random tokens to power-up your collection.
- Post Scriptum RPG Invites give a unique opportunity to begin your adventures in the role-playing game of Post Scriptum. There will be a very limited number of these invites.
- Minifigures of Smith and Champion, characters of Post Scriptum MMORPG. Check out some information about them in this article.
- Tabletop version of Altar – to play this collectible token game in the dimension of the real world.
Please notice that there will be some changes in the content of bundles for Caer Sidi Denizens in comparison to announced in the article “Great Opportunities of Caer Sidi Pre-Sale”. Such a decision has been made by Come-from-Beyond himself as an author of the very idea of Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service.
Pre-Sale for Caer Sidi Denizens starts at 1 PM (13:00) GMT on the 11th of March. Please check out our detailed instruction for participants.
We will post a reminder on our social pages. Follow them to not miss the moment: