The release of Caer Sidi Alpha is a significant milestone in the development of Paracosm Project. At the same time, our team is far from moving to an idle vacation after this achievement. Our dedicated work continues – to bring various Paracosm products in their full potential.
A super fresh update of the Caer Sidi service adds some interesting functional features. Many more improvements are planned for the future.
To know more about the ecosystem of Paracosm Project, check out the article “Paracosm platform and Caer Sidi service explained”.
The most prominent feature of this update is the possibility to transfer assets and credits between Caer Sidi users.
- Login to your account on CaerSidi.net or register a new one.
- Visit the sections of Wallet (for credits transfer) or Inventory (for assets transfer.
- Click “Send CSC” or press the Down Arrow sign near the chosen assets. Follow transferring steps.
If you have issues with transferring items, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to give all the necessary help.
The starting period of this feature will be special, without any fees for transfer transactions – only till the end of June 2019.
With this update, we’ve opened the following possibilities:
- The section of Caer Sidi Store has been opened for unregistered visitors. Available assets and games (such as Altar: the War of Gods) may give a nice motivation to join our community.
- The transaction history is visible now in DRT explorer – through the link in the site footer.
Other improvements are rather small, so we will not specify them all. Please, visit CaerSidi.net to check out everything new directly on our web-portal.
Also, we invite you to check out some release notes for Caer Sidi Alpha here.